Gulet Aborda Info
Luxury gulet Aborda is located in Split, Croatia. Aborda is a ketch design gulet 30 metres in length, she can accommodate up to 14 guests in her comfortable 7 cabins. Comprising, 4 double and 3 twin en suite, air conditioned cabins. There is also a bunk bedded cabin available, if you have children in your group, which will allow the possibility of up to 16 guests on board, comfortably. The gulet has the benefit of a major refit and improvements in 2014 and 2015, making her a very popular choice in Croatia for larger groups, wishing to private charter.
There is a large and spacious salon, with panoramic views and indoor dining area. The salon are also benefits from air conditioning, for your comfort. Out on deck there is lots of space, with an al fresco dining area, on the aft deck. Plus, a cushioned seating area, sun bed cushions are also supplied on the foredeck. Water sports aboard, include water skis, donut, paddle board and snorkelling and fishing equipment. Aborda is a great choice for larger groups of friends, or family wishing to charter in this beautiful Adriatic, come and enjoy all the Dalmatian coastline has to offer, on Aborda.
|27 April - 08 June||€ 12.600|
|08 June - 29 June||€ 14.900|
|29 June - 07 September||€ 16.250|
|07 September - 21 September||€ 14.900|
|21 September - 26 October||€ 12.600|
Charter Rates Include
- 13% VAT
- 7 days cruise for max 14 pax (4 memebers of crew)
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- Air conditioning 5 hours per day
- Bed linen, towels, sun towels
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 380 Eur/person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 550 Eur/person per week
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): - 200 Eur/person per week
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: - 100 Eur/person per week
- Water skiing: - 70 Eur/hour
- One week cruise Split-Dubrovnik-Split - 1.000 Eur
- Air conditioning over 5 hours per day, charged - 20 Eur per hour
- Tourist tax - (1 Eur/person/day)
- Port taxes
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.