Gulet Adriatic Holiday Info
Gulet Adriatic Holiday started charter in Croatia during summer 2017. Thanks to her modern design and flybridge, she just steps up among the other gulets on market. Light colors dominate in her interior, mostly in spacious and modern salon. Operated by young and dedicated owner & captain Ante, Adriatic Holiday is perfect holiday choice for everyone – whether you are 2 families or group of couples, you will love this gulet.
Accommodation is in 5 en-suite cabins, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins (that can be converted into double cabins on request) and one king-size bed cabin. Sport equipment on Adriatic Holiday is impressive: water ski, banana ride, kayak, SUP and jet ski. Deck space offers place for sunbathing, and view from the flybridge is impressive. This area is particularly loved by our guests. Adriatic Holiday's debut in 2017 was more successful than and with planned improvements we expect her full shine in 2018.
|25 May / 08 June||14.000 €|
|0 8June / 15 June||15.000 €|
|15 June / 29 June||17.000 €|
|06 July / 24 August||18.500 €|
|24 August / 14 September||17.000 €|
|14 September / 28 September||15.000 €|
Charter Rates Include
- Accomodation: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- Cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- Air Conditioning: unlimited hours per day
- Linen: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 320 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €/person/week
- Children Discounts : up to 4 years free of charge, from 4-12 years 50% discount
- Drinks from Yacht's Bar: according to bar price list
- All Inclusive Drinks Package: 210 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All Inclusive Non Alcoholic Drinks: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist TaxesPORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.