Gulet Angelica Info
Angelica is a classic style gulet, based in Split, Croatia. Angelica is 30 metres in length and can accommodate up to 10 guests, in her 5 spacious and comfortable cabins. They are configured as 3 double and 2 triple (2 extra children could be accommodated) the cabins all have air conditioning and en suite facilities.Angelica is well maintained by the owners, who are brothers and take care of every detail on board, for the guests. The interior salon and bar also provides a sitting and dining area, with music system and internet.
The aft deck is shaded for your comfort and offers a dining area, where the chef will serve your freshly prepared Croatian cuisine. There is also a comfortable cushioned relaxation area, the perfect place to relax on board. The fore deck offers a seating area and sun mattresses for you to relax, as you cruise along. Angelica has a sailing system, service tender and water sports on board include, kayak, water skis, fishing and snorkelling equipment. Angelica is the perfect choice for smaller groups, or families wishing to charter in Croatia and discover the beautiful Dalmatian coastline and islands.
Charter Rates Include
- Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
- 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
- Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
- Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Meals and drinks for the clients
- Half board ( breakfast / lunch) is compulsory 350,00 €/week per person
- Full Board(breakfast,lunch,diner) 550,00 Week per person
- Dolce Vita-Half board 420,00E per person per week,Full board 600E per person per week
- Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30 €
- Children 0-2 years free under 10 years 50% reduction
Half board - 300 EUR
Port and marina fees
Tickets for national parks
Mini van transfer
Extra meal - 35 EUR/meal Remarks
Food for children 0-4 years: free
Food for children 4-12 years: 50% off
- It is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
- Personal insurance of the clients
Tips for the crew and all other personal expenses such as land tours
- Transfer or hotel accommodation if requested can be provided from our company.
- Croatian port taxes and where demanded entrance to National Park fees
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.