Gulet Artemis DetailsGulet Artemis was launched in 2015 and serves with comfortable living spaces for your blue voyage vacations. It has team of four experienced crew, each at your service with a focus on guest satisfaction during your sailing holidays in Turkey's Aegean Bays.
There are modern and spacious cabins, specially designed with hall and deck. She accommodates up to 8 guests in 2 Master, 1 Double 1 twin Cabins, Each has a private shower and toilet. All cabins are are comfortable, well designed and air-conditioned.They have their own private bathroom facilities.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor and outdoor dining area, and an air-conditioned lounge. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the saloon and all cabins. There is also a large sun deck with enough sunbathing mats for all. For the entertainment, there are 2 Ringo, Wakeboard, Paddle board on the yacht. It's base port is Bodrum but this gulet can also sail Marmaris, Fethiye and Göcek.
|April, May, October||€ 11,900|
|June, September||€ 14,000|
|July, August||€ 17,500|
Charter Rates Include
- Engine cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Using Air Conditioning up to 12 hours per day
- Wi-Fi (limited)
- Crew service
- Diesel & gasoline expenses
- Use of equipment on board
- Linens and towels, beach towels
- Domestic water
- All charter & berth taxes, harbour & port procedures
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents
- Yacht insurance (we advise take your travel insurance)
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Foods and beverages
- Transfers to / from hotel or airport (can be arranged)
- Optional water sports
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Gratuity / tip for the crew
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in Greek Islands
Payment OptionsWe will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.