Build Year : 2001
Refit Year : 2010
Class : Luxury
Beam : 8.00m.
Design Type : Ketch
Engine: 2 X 400 Hp İveco
Cruising Speed : 12 kts.
Base Port : Marmaris – Turkey
The Gulet Captain Jack was built in 2001 and renovated in 2010. Captain Jack is 33-meter-long and 8-meter-wide, providing Sailing Holiday services to guests with 4 crew members in Turkey’s Aegean Coasts.
She holds 6 Double Cabins, 2 Twin Cabins , more elegant and comfy than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 8 cabins. There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 12 nautical mile.
Captain Jack Gulet, fully furnished well equipped during all of our preferred destinations like Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye and Göcek. Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room.For the entertainment, there are canoe, fishing and snorkeling equipments. For those who want to stay connected, a Wi-Fi service can be provided in our boat, limited inside the Turkish waters.
|May, October||€ 8,400|
|June, September||€ 9,450|
|July, August||€ 12,750|
• All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
• Transit Log and related formalities
• Mooring expenses
• Crew service
• Ship water
• Diesel & Gasoline
• Bed Linen & Bath towels
• Use of equipment on board
• Yacht insurance
• Yacht Catering & Beverages
• Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters
• Airport transfers
• The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
• Full Board supplement with luxury menu is € 35, with Deluxe menu is € 50 per person per day
• Unlimited local beverages: +€ 35 per person, per day
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.