Gulet Cemre 4Gulet Cemre 4 is 32 metres with 9 Cabins (3 Double, 6 Triple) accommodation for 18 guests. Each cabin has a fully air-conditioned, wardrobe and ensuite bathrooms. Gulet Cemre 4 provides 5 professional crews (Captain, Cook and Deckhands) for high standard of hospitality, for a luxury gulet cruise holiday, based in Bodrum but also available ports are Marmaris, Fethiye, Gocek, Rhodes, Kos and cruising area all along the Turkish coastline.
The M/S CEMRE 4 was launched in summer of 1998 as the largest gulet being built in the shipyards of Bodrum. This beautiful yacht can accommodate up to 18 adults and has numerous amenities, including air conditioning. There are 9 cabins, seven with a double and a single berth and two with a double berth. Air conditioning ensures you enjoy your voyage, no matter the temperature. Indoor and outdoor dining facilities, with a spacious salon. The yacht comes equipped with surf boards, canoes and a speedboat for water ski and bingo rides.
Captain and his crew enjoys setting sail at available opportunities and are there to look after all our guests needs in the best tradition of Turkish hospitality. Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV and of Course - the crew of four have their own separate quarters.
Take an adventure along the Turkish coast and discover a unique yachting holiday unlike any other in the world. Spend your days enjoying endless sunshine, swimming in warm seas, visiting historical sites, and being pampered by your crew. Explore countless coves, inlets and bays.
Charter Rates Include
- Welcome cocktail
- Engine cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Yacht insurance (Individual travel insurance recommended)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning, bed linen and towels
- Use of equipment on board and 24 hours crew service
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Full board, beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in Private marina and foreign waters.
- Optional water sports and gasoline expenses.
- Airport transfers in Turkey, Greece or Croatia.
- Crew Gratuity... Normally %10 of charter fee however left up to the discretion of the clients.
- We offer full board services Chef menus or Luxury menus (drinks excluded)
- Chef menu 35 € per person - per day
- Luxury menu 50 € per person - per day
- Unlimited local alcoholic drinks for 40 € per person - per day
- Children food and beverages: 00-06 years old Free of charge and 50% discount for 07-12 years old children
- In both cases cooking and all services would be done by the crew aboard
We will require a 30 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.https://www.guletbroker.com/img/gulets/cemre-03.jpg