Production Year : 1990
Production Year : 2018
Class : Luxury
Beam : 6.00m.
Design Type : Gulet
Engine : IVECO 280 HP X 2
Base Port : Marmaris – Turkey
Gulet Cobra 3 was built in 1990 and it took its final shape after a renovation in 2018 that you can enjoy today. Gulet Cobra III is a 25-meter luxury gulet with 4 cabins( 2 master and 2 double cabins). Each cabin is well designed and has its own private bathroom facilities. She is ideal for those who would like to experience sailing with a gulet. During the cruise there will 4 crew members at your services. A dedicated living space for the crew, a fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available. You guests can also experience windsurfing, water ski and canoe whilist crıising. There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for everyone. Beside that, LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room. It’s base port is Marmaris but it can also sail around Bodrum, Göcek and Fethiye.
|May | October||€ 7.000|
|June | September||€ 10.500|
|July | August||€ 14.000|
• Yacht Catering & Beverages
• Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters
• Airport transfers
• The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages • Full Board supplement with luxury menu is € 35, with Deluxe menu is € 50 per person per day
• Unlimited local beverages: +€ 35 per person, per day
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.