Gulet Dolce Vita Info
Dolce Vita is a beautifully constructed and maintained ketch design gulet, based in Croatia. Dolce Vita is 34 metres in length, accommodating up to 12 passengers in her 6 spacious cabins. The cabins comprise of 2 master suites, 2 double and 2 twin en suite cabins. All of the cabins and the salon are fully air conditioned, for your comfort. The salon and bar area are tastefully styled with comfortable sitting and dining areas, plus TV, DVD player, music system and WiFi internet.
The spacious deck offers you a covered al fresco dining area and comfortable cushioned area, for relaxing. On the fore deck there are seating groups, cushioned sunbeds and a jacuzzi for guests to enjoy. Dolce Vita has 3 masts and a sailing system, plus service tender and range of water sports. The 5 professional crew, will take care of all your needs aboard. Dolce Vita is a great choice for families, or large groups looking for good levels of comfort and service, whilst enjoying a fabulous Adriatic gulet charter cruise.
|27 April - 11 May||€ 28.000|
|11 May - 01 June||€ 29.500|
|01 June - 29 June||€ 30.900|
|29 June - 31 August||€ 34.000|
|31 August - 21 September||€ 30.900|
|21 September - 26 October||€ 28.000|
Charter Rates Include
- Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
- 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
- Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
- Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
• Half board ( breakfast / lunch) is compulsory 350,00 €/week per person
• Full Board(breakfast,lunch,diner) 550,00 Week per person
• Dolce Vita-Half board 420,00E per person per week,Full board 600E per person per week
• Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30 €
• Children 0-2 years free under 10 years 50% reduction
• Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board.
• It is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
• Personal insurance of the clients
• Tips for the crew and all other personal expenses such as land tours
• Transfer or hotel accommodation if requested can be provided from our company.
• Croatian port taxes and where demanded entrance to National Park fees
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.