Gulet Endless Info
The Gulet Endless was built in 2013. With Endless Gulet
you can spend a pleasant blue cruise, visiting popular places like Bodrum,
Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek . The gulet is 24 m long and 6,50 m large is providing Blue Cruise services with it's 2 Double Cabins, 2 Twin Cabins , more elegant and comfortable than each other with their own WC and air conditioning.
There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for everyone. Inside comfortably caters for up to 8 people in the classy lounge with LED TV, comfortable seating, dining table, an American bar and a well equipped kitchen. There are 2 double and 2 twin cabins, all with modern furniture, air conditioning and private bathrooms. Front and rear deck give plentiful relaxation space. For the entertainment, there are 2 canoes and water ski in the gulet.
Price List (per week)
|May | October||€ 11.900|
|June | September||€ 14.700|
|July | August||€ 18.900|
Charter Rates Include
- 4 hours daily cruising
- Port taxes, marina binding fees (excluding private marinas)
- Transitlog, port formalities and agency services
- Mooring fees
- Personnel services
- Drinking water
- Diesel and mooring boat fuel
- Daily cleaning and change of bed linen
- Motorized water sports on board
- Yacht insurance
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Food and beverages
- In and out of international waters customs expenses and port fees
- Fuel for motorized water sports
- Staff Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Food And Beverages
• Full Board supplement with luxury menu is € 35, with Deluxe menu is € 50 per person per day
• Unlimited local beverages: +€ 35 per person, per day
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
More Pictures of Gulet Endless
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.