Gulet Ertan Info
Gulet Ertan is perfect yacht for up to 12 passengers with it's 6 cabins offering excellent service at an reasonable charter rate. The Gulet Ertan is a beautiful modern classic motor sailor available for luxury yacht charters. This yacht is specially designed to provide for your unforgettable holiday in the Turkey's Aegean Coast cruises. With Endless Gulet
you can spend a pleasant blue cruise, visiting popular places like Bodrum,
Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek .
Gulet Ertan yacht can accommodate 12 passengers in 6 cabins. The guests can choose two large and spacious master cabins and 2 double cabins with also 2 triple cabins. All cabins have private bathrooms and are fully air-conditioned. The large, modern in design and spacious salon has seating and dining area. The foredeck or a flybridge offers you a very comfortable seating area ideal for outdoor dining. Sun cushions are ideal to enjoy the summer sun and beautiful views as you cruise along the coastline.
The Captain is a genial host with intimate knowledge of Turkey’s coastline with experience 20 years and will share some of its best-kept secrets. ;
|May - October||€ 5,600|
|June - September||€ 7,000|
|July - August||€ 8,750|
Charter Rates Include
- Gulet rental and Use of equipment on board
- Captain & Crew and daily services
- Fuel (for up to 3-4 hours cruising per day)
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Water for daily use (not suitable for drinking)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Air condition 8 hours daily
- Taxes and harbor fees in Turkish waters
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Full board menu from 50 € per person/day
- Fuel for on-board watertoys
- Greek port taxes and transit log
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Airport transfers
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.