Gulet Kubilay Sezen Info
The Gulet Kubilay Sezen was built in 2003. After a renovation in 2012 It took its final form that you can all enjoy today. Gulet Kubilay Sezen is 30 m long and 7,7 m large is providing Blue Cruise services to it's guests with 4 crew members. It holds 6 Double Cabins, 2 Triple Cabins, each is more elegant and comfortable than the other with their own WC and air conditioning. A dedicated living space fort the crew, a fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available.
There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. The Gulet Kubilay Sezen is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time. Gulet Kubilay Sezen, fully furnished with navigational devices Wireless, GSM Phone you will feel in security during all of our preferred destinations like Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room.
For the entertainment, there are jet ski and canoe on the yacht.
Price List (per week)
|April | May||€ 7.000|
|June | October||€ 8.750|
|July | September||€ 10.500|
Charter Rates Include
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- All meals and food supplies.
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost).
- Crew Gratuity (5-10% of charter fee).
More Pictures of Gulet Kubilay Sezen
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.