Gulet Lady Christa Info
Gulet Lady Christa's features include a spacious saloon, finely finished ideal for both comfortable dining or relaxing. The ample aft-deck offers vast common space, great for up to 12 people to comfortably bask in the sun or enjoy al fresco dining. There is a further alternative area for sunbathing on the foredeck.
The luxury yacht is 32 meters long with 1 Master, 2 Double and 2 Twin Cabins, a total accommodation capacity of 10 guests. Each cabin is well-equipped with private shower and wc facilities and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable stay on hot summer days.
The large selection of DVDs and CDs and a well-stocked library, Fantastic cocktails, refined menus and typical regional cooking for all culinary lovers characterize the comfort of the life on board of Lady Christa. The crew has its own separate accommodation.
Gulet Lady Christa has all the extras whether in or outdoors including TV, DVD with dolby surround, Playstation 2, Internet facilities,Stereo/Cd int. and ext, Sun cushions, Bimini top, Sprayhood, Cockpit shower, Ice maker - Royal stair to disembark, Kayak, Snorkelling and diving equipment. Fishing gear, Windsurf and Water skiing equipment and a 4,80m Tender with a 50 HP outboard.
Price List per week
|06 April – 27 April and 14 September– 28 September||€ 21.000|
|27 April– 01 June and 07 September – 14 September||€ 24.500|
|01 June– 29 June and 31 August – 07 September||€ 28.000|
|29 June – 27 July and 24 August– 31 August||€ 35.000|
|27 July – 10 August and 17 August – 24 August||€ 24.500|
|10 August – 17 August||€ 21.000|
Charter Rates Include
• 3 Italian crew (skipper, cook, sailor/maid)
• Fuel for 3 hours sailing per day, using water and equipment on board (fishing gear, snorkeling, etc, if available)
• Bed sheets and towels a change per week, sun towels
• Generator working hours for the air condition is limited to 4 hrs a day (no use during the night)
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
Beverages (to be purchased on board, it is not allowed to bring on board drinks bought in the ports)
• Port and sojourn taxes to be paid cash on board (if necessary, the captain may request a cash box in order to pay taxes)
• Personal insurance of the clients
• Tips for the crew, fuel for motor-operated leisure toys and all other personal expenses
• Additional hours for sailing and/or generator
• Transfer if requested can be provided from our company to be paid in advance or on spot.
Everything not mentioned under "prices include”
Half Board (compulsory) Euros 300,00 per week/pax (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches)
Full Board Euros 500,00 per week/pax (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners)
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Italy, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.