Gulet Lycian Queen Info
The Gulet Lycian Queen was built in 2015 is based in Bodrum and is 37 m long and 8,30 m large is providing Blue Cruise services with its 5 crew members. She accommodates 18 guests in 8 spacious and perfectly maintained 1 master cabin, 1 VIP suite, 4 double staterooms and 2 triple cabins. Each cabin is well-equipped with private shower and wc facilities and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable stay on hot summer days. All cabins have TV, DVD and music system.
The decor of the Gulet Lycian Queen is tasteful, with its interior design exuding luxury. There is a TV, DVD and music system in saloon for your entertainment. You can lie back on cushions and sunbathe while your meals are being prepared in a fully equipped separate kitchen. For the entertainment, there are 2 canoes,2 paddle boards and windsurf.
There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 13 nautical mile. Luxury Gulet Lycian Queen is an excellent choice for a dream vacation on board a yacht to discover the magnificent coast of Turkey.
Price List (per week)
|May | October||€ 21.000|
|June | September||€ 28.000|
|July | August||€ 35.000|
Charter Rates Include
- 4 hours daily cruising
- Port taxes, marina binding fees (excluding private marinas)
- Transitlog, port formalities and agency services
- Personnel services
- Drinking water
- Diesel and mooring boat fuel
- Daily cleaning and change of bed linen
- Motorized water sports on board
- Yacht insurance
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
- Food and beverages
- In and out of international waters customs expenses and port fees
- Fuel for motorized water sports
- Staff Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Land excursions
- Greek island customs port and harbour fees
- Passport handling fees for entering and exiting foreign countries
More Pictures of Gulet Lycian Queen
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.