Gulet Mehmet Kaptan 4 Info
Gulet Mehmet Kaptan 4 was built in 1999 . She had major renovation in 2014 abd took its final form that you can all enjoy your sailing vacation. The Gulet is 27 m long and 6,5 m large is providing Blue Cruise services to it's guests with its 3 crews.
Gulet Mehmet Kaptan 4 has 6 Double Cabins, 2 Twin Cabins , more elegantand comfy than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 8 cabins. A dedicated living space fort the crew, a fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available.
Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room. There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. Gulet Mehmet Kaptan 4 Gulet, fully furnished with navigational devices Wireless, GSM Phone you will feel in security during all of our preferred destinations like Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye Göcek and the Greek Islands.
|April - May - October||€ 5.600|
|June - September||€ 6.300|
|July - August||€ 8.750|
Charter Rates Include
•Transit Log and related formalities
•Diesel & Gasoline
•Bed Linen & Bath towels
•Use of equipment on board
•Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
• Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters
• Airport transfers
• The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
• Full Board supplement with luxury menu is € 35, with Deluxe menu is € 50 per person per day
• Unlimited local beverages: +€ 35 per person, per day
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
We will require a 30 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.