Gulet Prenses Begüm Info
Gulet Prenses Begum was built in 2003, is fully maintained each year for your sailing vacation to all its guests without a big budget. If do you prefer being on the sea and feeling like on a family boat, Prenses Begum will be a perfect option for you.
Gulet Prenses Begum is 26 meters long. She has 6 Double Cabins, 2 Twin Cabins , more elegantand comfy than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 8 cabins.
A fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available. There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 11 nautical mile.
|May - October||€ 5.600|
|June - September||€ 7.200|
|July - August||€ 7.700|
Charter Rates Include
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands - if so).
- Optional water sports
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
• Full Board supplement with luxury menu is € 30, with Deluxe menu is € 40 per person per day
• Unlimited local beverages: +€ 35 per person, per day
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
We will require a 30 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.