Gulet Queen of Salmakis Info
Luxury Gulet Queen of Salmakis was built in 2019. The gulet accomodates 18 guests in 8 spacious cabins. Each has a private shower and toilet. Gulet Queen of Salmakis will be the youngest queen of Turkish Gulrt Charter with her 40 meters length in 2019 summer season cruising Turkish riviera. However, it's base port is Bodrum, it is possible to sail around Fethiye, Göcek and Marmaris.
Luxury Gulet Queen of Salmakis is ready to serve in Bodrum port for your Blue Cruise, with its 6 members of crew, giving exclusive service with all the knowledge of the surrounding areas, visiting the best bays and coves, with all water sports on board. Equipment on board to add to the facilities available during your luxury cruise include Fishing Equipments, Ringo, Snorkelling Equipments, Wakeboard and Water Ski, Jet Ski, Paddleboard and Canoe. There are modern and spacious cabins, specially designed with hall and deck.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor and outdoor dining area, and an air-conditioned lounge. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the saloon and all cabins. There is also a large sun deck with enough sunbathing mats for all. The luxury cabins making your stay on board a cruise to remember. Taste the Turkish cusine, making your taste buds feeling delicious. When the wind is right, sails will go up giving you just the wind sound.
|April | May | October||€ 4.000|
|June | September||€ 5.500|
|July | August||€ 7.000|
Charter Rates Include
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- All meals and food supplies.
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost).
- Crew Gratuity (5-10% of charter fee).
More Pictures of Gulet Queen of Salmakis
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.