Gulet Virtuoso DetailsThe gulet Virtuoso was built in 2017. This boat that is 34,6 m long and 7,90 m large is providing Blue Cruise services for guests with its 6 crew members. The Gule that holds 2 Master Cabins, 3 Double Cabins, 1 Twin Cabin , more elegantand comfy than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 6 cabins.
A dedicated living space fort the crew, a fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available. There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 11 nautical mile.
Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for guests in the living room. For those who want to stay connected, a Wi-Fi service can be provided in the gulet, limited inside the Turkish waters.
|April, May, October||€ 24,500|
|June, September||€ 31,500|
|July, August||€ 38,500|
Charter Rates Include• All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
• Transit Log and related formalities
• Mooring expenses
• Crew service
• Ship water
• Diesel & Gasoline
• Bed Linen & Bath towels
• Use of equipment on board
• Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Charter Rates Doesn't Include• Yacht Catering & Beverages
• Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters
• Airport transfers
• The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
• Full Board supplement with luxury menu is € 35, with Deluxe menu is € 50 per person per day
• Unlimited local beverages: +€ 35 per person, per day
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
Payment OptionsWe will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Greece, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.