Gulet Vista Mare Info
This beautiful Gulet Vista Mare was built in 2018. The gulet is 30 m long and 7,80 m large is providing Blue Cruise services for it's guests with 5 crews. Gulet Vista Mare is available for charter in Turkish & Greek Waters.
Gulet Vista Mare that has 2 Master Cabins, 3 Double Cabins, 1 Twin Cabin, each more elegant and comfy than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 6 cabins.
There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 12 nautical mile. Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room.
You can optionally participate to watersports excursions such as Ringo, Water Ski, Wind Surf, Canoe, An occasion for our guests that want to enjoy their Blue Cruise in the virgin bays of Turkey and the Greek Islands to entertain yourself.
|May - October||€ 12.250|
|June - September||€ 15.750|
|July - August||€ 19.250|
Charter Rates Include
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
Charter Rates Doesn't Include
- All meals and food supplies.
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost).
- Fuel Expenses for Greek waters and port taxes & harbour fees..
- Crew Gratuity (5-10% of charter fee).
We will require a 30 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.