Gulet Arielle 1
Gulet Arielle 1
Gulet Arielle 1 was built in 1997 and 27 meters long gulet. Arielle 1 can accommodate 10 guests in 5 luxurious cabins. All cabins have air conditioning. All cabins have private home type toilets and showers.
Gulet Arielle 1 offers guests a stylish and comfortable interior with high quality woods throughout, the main pilot house boasts the salon and dining area, with full drinks bar on the port side and settee and table on the starboard. Natural light shines through the large surrounding panoramic windows also allowing for superior views.
Arielle-1 yacht has GPS, VHF, etc. all necessary navigation equipment. All required safety equipment. Fully equipped galley, refrigerator, deep freeze, ice maker, generator, hot water. TV and DVD player, Music system. Sun mattresses and awnings both on the front and aft decks. Sea ladder with platform. Dinghy with outboard engine. This gulet can also sail around Fethiye, Göcek and Marmaris
May – October 9.800 euro
June – September 12.500 euro
July – August 13500 euro
Charter Rates Include
- The services of an experienced crew of a captain, cook and one or two deckhands.
- The number of crew is different on every gulets.
- Fuel, harbour fees (for harbours on our route) and fresh water.
- Sheets, pillows and bed linens laundry expenses , towels
(e have beach towels on board ,you may also bring your own beach towel).
- Cooking Gas.
- Transit log fee (It’s not included on Greek Islands charters).
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
- Breakfast, lunch and tea daily, dinner on board .Please check for our menu rates. Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Transfers to and from the airport (These can be arranged and are paid locally).
- Foreign liqueurs and spirits.
- Watersports and all fuel expenses which is available on request at the local rate.
- Additional charges to visit the Greek Islands, travel and medical insurance, land excursions, tips (optional).
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.