Gulet Linda Info
Croatia. Gulet Linda in Croatia is 32 meters in length and can accommodate up to 14 guests with her 7 double cabins. All cabins are en suite and have full air conditioning. The interior salon has a comfortable seating area, with bar and is also air-conditioned with television, music system and internet access.
There is lots of space on deck, with a shaded dining and seating area on the aft deck. The fore deck provides comfortable sun cushions and seating area, for your relaxation and enjoyment, as you cruise along the pretty Dalmatian Coastline and islands. Water sports on board include, kayak, water skis, wake board,SUP and snorkelling equipment. Gulet Linda in Croatia has many repeat guests and is a fantastic great value choice, for larger groups of guests wishing to charter in Croatia. The captain and crew will astound you with their local knowledge and levels of service on board Linda.
Charter Rates Include
• Port taxes (not private marinas) and all other tourist taxes
• Welcome champagne
• 4 crew members, use of all appliances on board (Canoe, paddle board snorkelling equip, assorted floaties, etc.)
• fuel for 4 hrs of navigation per day
• Tender 5m, with Yamaha 70 hp outboard engine
• Bed sheets and towels
• Sun towels
• Wi-Fi internet access
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
• Half board all inclusive is optional 350 Euro
• Full board is optional 500 Eur/week per person (all three meals excluding drinks)
• Water ski, wake board
• Drinks and beverages on yacht bar only
• All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package – 90 Euro person /week.
• Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 600 Eur/week.
• Children 0-2 years free of charge, children 2-10 years 50% off
• Food option is payable on board in cash only
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.