Gulet Luopan Info
Gulet Luopan is a classic ketch design gulet and is based in Trogir, Croatia. Luopan is 23.9 meters in length and can very comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, in her 4 spacious cabins. They comprise of 2 master cabins and 2 double cabins, all of which are air conditioned and have en suite bathroom facilities. There is also an interior salon, which has a sitting area with a dining table, TV, music system and internet.
The spacious decks provide an outdoor tented dining area and sun loungers are provided, for guests to relax and enjoy the sun, as they cruise the wonderful Dalmatian coastline and islands. Luopan has a sailing system, service tender, canoe, ringo, snorkelling and fishing gear. She is perfectly suited for a small group of couples, or families. The crew of 4 personnel will ensure you and your guests a fun and memorable gulet charter.
Charter Rates Include
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 4 hours per day
• Use of air conditioners
• Bed linen and towels
• Use of equipment on board
• 24 hours crew service
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
• Private marina fees in Croatia. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
• Airport transfers in
• Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee – however left up to the discretion of the clients.
Half Board € 350 PPPW
Full Board € 500 PPPW
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.