Gulet Semercioglu IV
Gulet Semercioglu IV
The gulet Semercioglu IV was built in 2011 and renovated in 2016 This gulet is 40 m long and 9 m large is providing blue cruise services to the guests. Semercioglu yacht that holds 9 Double Cabins, 1 Twin Cabin , more elegant and comfortable than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 10 cabins. A dedicated living space for the crew, a fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available.
There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 0 nautical mile. Semercioğlu IV Gulet, fully furnished with navigational devices Wireless, GSM Phone you will feel in security during all of our preferred destinations like Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye and Göcek.
Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room. For those who want to stay connected, a Wi-Fi service can be provided in our boat, limited inside the Turkish waters. Our sportive guests can optionally participate to watersports excursions such as Canoe, An occasion for our guests that want to enjoy their Blue Cruise in the virgin bays of Turkey to entertain themselves.
Charter Rates Include
- • All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- • Transit Log and related formalities
- • Mooring expenses
- • Diesel & Gasoline
- • Bed Linen & Bath towels
- • Use of equipment on board
- • Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
- • Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters
- • VAT
- • Yacht Catering & Beverages
- • Airport transfers
- • The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
• Full Board 50 euro per person a day soft drink included
• Child discount for food & beverages: 0-5 free and 6-12 is 50%
• Beverages are available at the bar on board, however you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
• You may also organise and purchase your own catering
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.