Gulet White Rose
Gulet White Rose Info
Gulet White Rose is a high-quality Gulet, 25 meters in length. This deluxe charter yacht has been smoothly sailing the seas since her launch in 2011 and completely renovated in 2017. There are modern and spacious cabins, specially designed with hall and deck. She accommodates 8 guests in 1 Master, 3 Double Cabins, Each has a private shower and toilet. All yachts, including cabins, are air-conditioned.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor and outdoor dining area, and an air-conditioned lounge. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the saloon. There is also a large sun deck with enough sunbathing mats for all. Equipment on board to
add to the facilities available during your luxury cruise include Fishing
Equipments, Canoe, Snorkelling Equipments and Water Ski.
The crew is committed to all your needs such as organizing daily activities in the boat, cleaning, general service, meals and drinks, and security. Safety and comfort of our guests is an absolute priority and the crew has been trained to ensure that. With White Rose Gulet
you can spend a pleasant blue cruise, visiting popular places like Bodrum,
Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek
May – October 10.500 euro
June – September 12.250 euro
July – August 15.750 euro
Charter Rates Include
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
- All meals and food supplies.
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost).
- Crew Gratuity (5-10% of charter fee).
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer. The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 5 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.