Gulet Koray Ege
Gulet Koray Ege Info
Koray Ege is designed to provide your special guests with an extraordinary blue cruise experience. Gulet Koray Ege is 24m with 6 cabins. She can host 12 guests with 2 Master, 2 Twin, 2 Double Cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities and with fully-equipped cabins. And this gulet is operated by experienced and dedicated crew. Koray Ege built in 2018 and provides a luxury class blue cruise service. Gulet Koray Ege is available for charter options in Turkey such as around the cities like Fethiye, Marmaris, Bodrum and Göcek.
Gulet Koray Ege has plenty toys and tenders include VHF, depth sounder, Radar, GPS, Compass, satellite communication equipment, The experienced team of 3 people is ready to offer you the best service. Bar, lounge dining table, comfortable seating and sunbathing areas.;
Charter Rates Include
- Welcome cocktail
- Engine cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Yacht insurance (Individual travel insurance recommended)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning, bed linen and towels
- Use of equipment on board and 24 hours crew service
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
- Full board, beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in Private marina and foreign waters.
- Optional water sports and gasoline expenses.
- Airport transfers in Turkey, Greece or Croatia.
- Crew Gratuity… Normally %10 of charter fee however left up to the discretion of the clients.
Food & Beverages
- We offer full board services
- full board menu 50 € per person – per day soft drinks included
- Children food and beverages: 00-06 years old Free of charge and 50% discount for 07-12 years old children
- In both cases cooking and all services would be done by the crew aboard
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Turkey, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.