Perla is a well constructed ketch design gulet, based in Sibenik, Croatia. Gulet Perla is 30 meters in length and can accommodate up to 14 guests comfortably, in her 7 cabins. They comprise of, 5 double cabins and 2 triple cabins (1 single and 1 double bed in each) All are fully air conditioned and have en suite bathroom facilities. Her salon has a bar, TV, music system and internet. Perla is constantly being upgraded to ensure guests comfort and practical needs are well catered for.
Perla has a spacious deck area which offers aft, a dining and relaxation area, covered from the sun. Mid ship is a fitted settee and cocktail tables, plus the sun deck that has cushioned mattresses for guests to relax, while cruising along. Perla has a sailing system, service tender and water sports on board including, water skis, kayak, ringo and snorkelling and fishing equipment. Perla crew enjoy good reviews and will ensure your Adriatic yacht charter will be a fantastic experience. Perfect option for larger groups.
Charter Rates Include
• Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
• 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
• Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
• Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
Charter Rates Doesn’t Include
• Meals and drinks for the clients
• Half board ( breakfast / lunch) is compulsory 350,00 €/week per person
• Full Board(breakfast,lunch,diner) 550,00 Week per person
• Children 0-2 years free under 10 years 50% reduction
• Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board.
• It is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
• Personal insurance of the clients
• Tips for the crew and all other personal expenses such as land tours
• Transfer or hotel accommodation if requested can be provided from our company.
• Croatian port taxes and where demanded entrance to National Park fees
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival.